Computational Imaging Group
- Fatima Haimour (Unsupervised Medical Image Translation for Lesion Semantic Segmentation)
- Bara’a Alhammad (Deep Residual Neural Networks in Digital Pathology Workflow for Breast Cancer Prognosis)
- Israa Al Badarneh (An Attention-Based Transformer Model for Arabic Image Captioning)
- Ala Wrikat (Cross-Banks Horizontal Federated Learning Framework for Cyber Threat Intelligence)
- Haya Mustafa (A Lightweight Computational Neural Network Model for Detecting and Classifying Leukemia)
- Dr Faraz Janan (Senior lecturer – University of Lincoln, UK, now at Imperial College London)
Past PG students
- Abdullah Zaqebah (May 2022, PhD thesis: An Enhanced Population-based Nature-inspired Technique for Anomaly Detection Applications) [Publications: 1, 2] – Now Assistant Professor at The World Islamic Sciences and Education University.
- Alaa Abu Srhan (Dec 2021, PhD thesis: Generative Adversarial Networks Modelling with Transfer Learning for Medical Image Analysis) [Publications: 1, 2] – Now lecturer at Hashemite University.
- Waref Al Manaseer (Aug 2021, PhD thesis: Arabic language diacritization using restricted Boltzmann machine) [Publications: 1] – Now Assistant Professor at Applied Science Private University.
- Mohammad Alqawasmi (Aug 2022, MSc thesis: Detecting Face Tampering in Videos using DeepFake Forensics) – Now developer at OPTIMIZA.
- Eman Nasser (Aug 2021, MSc thesis: An optimised feature selection for fishing websites detection) – Now IT Manager at Dar-Alhai Business Group.
- Feda Beqain (July 2020, MSc thesis: Histopathological web diagnosis system for prostate cancer) – Now developer at Ministry of Information and Communication Technology.
- Mu’nis Qasaymeh (Dec 2020, MSc thesis: Breast cancer grading for unlabelled data using crowdscouring) – Now developer at Orange Jordan.
- Hani Ayyoub (Dec 2020, MSc thesis: Personlaized learning style identification using data mining and machine intelligence) – Now senior programmer at e-learning unit at the University of Jordan.
- Jamileh Azzam (Aug 2022, MSc thesis: A Multi-factor Authentication Framework for the Cloud)
- Safaa Al-Haj Saleh (May 3013, MSc thesis: Histopathological prostate tissue gland segmentation for automated diagnosis) [Publications: 1, 2] – Lab Supervisor at Hashemite University.
- Nada Misk (Dec 2014, MSc thesis: Automatic detection of unusual crowd behavior in real-time video surveillance systems) – PhD student at Istanbul University.
- Nicolas Gallego-Ortiz (May 2011, MSc thesis: Algorithm for mass detection in mammography based on local statistical texture model) – PhD student at University of Bern.