- Ph.D. student at the computer science department in the University of Jordan (2016 – current).
- M.S. degree in Computer Science (Al-Balqa’a Applied university 2014).
- B.S. degree in Computer Information Systems (Jordan University of Science & Technology 2008).
- System Analyst and Software Developer and ِAssistant of Computer Center Director at the World Islamic Sciences & Education University (W.I.S.E).
- Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Evolutionary Computations, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing.
- My Dissertation aims to improve the performance of the security applications by employing an enhanced nature-inspired techniques for anomaly detection in these applications.
My publications are available in my Google Scholer profile:
also my ResearchGate profile: