I am a Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science, King Abdullah II School for Information Technology, The University of Jordan. I received my B.Sc. in Computer Engineering from Jordan University of Science and Technology and my M.Sc. in Computer Science from Princess Sumaya University for Technology.
I am working as Senior IT Officer at Justice Center For Legal Aid.
- Qusef, Abdallah, Israa Albadarneh, and Aalaa Albadarneh. “GitBull: Source code hosting web application.” Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT), 2015 IEEE Jordan Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Albadarneh, Aalaa, Israa Albadarneh, and Abdallah Qusef. “Risk management in Agile software development: A comparative study.” Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT), 2015 IEEE Jordan Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Albadarneh, Aalaa, Israa Albadarneh, and Ja’far Alqatawna. “Iris recognition system for secure authentication based on texture and shape features.” Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT), 2015 IEEE Jordan Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Albadarneh, Aalaa, Israa Albadarneh, “Framework for Enhancement the Visibility of Road Images with Difficult Weather Condition”’. International Conference on Communication, Information Technology and Robotics (ICCITR), 2016.
- Albadarneh, Israa Abdullah, and Ashraf Ahmad. “Machine Learning based Oil Painting Authentication and Features Extraction.” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS) 17.1 (2017): 8.
- Al-Badarneh, Israa, et al. “Neuro-evolutionary models for imbalanced classification problems.” Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences (2020).
My research interests include Image Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer networks, Computer and information security, and Software engineering.
In my dissertation I will introduce a new attention-based NLP
transformer model for Arabic image captioning. The dependencies between caption words and image regions require more attention, and they can be provided by transformer-based model, transformer allow the words to represent specific image region rather than global area to achieve better result.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate- CCNA at Jordan Engineers Association- Engineers Training Center
- Training of trainers on digital security at Innovation for Change- MENA
- Modern electronic systems for document management Documents and digital archiving of files at Atlas for Human Resource Development